For bookings : [email protected]
Superman · Man of Steel | MPC Vancouver (Nov11)
- As one of the two FX-Leads and together with a team of 25, we worked on almost 250 FX shots.
- Responsible for all destruction and particle work.
- Worked closely with the RnD department during the development of Kali (Finite Element interface) to extend its capabilities
- Development and improvement of FX rigs to be used by artists
Sherlock Holmes · A Game of Shadows | MPC Vancouver (Apr11)
- FX-Lead with a team of 5 worked on around 25 FX shots.
- Destruction for the tower, wall and tree.
Sucker Punch | MPC Vancouver (May10)
- Statue destruction
- Bullets and impacts rig
- Shot execution for pillar destruction and additional FX
Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix | MPC London (Mar06)
- FX look development for 60% of the fireworks used in the 2 minutes sequence.
- FX rig and execution of the fireworks dragon body.
- Fireworks execution in 8 shots.
- Various tools and setups
X-Men · The Last Stand | MPC London (Sep05)
- Development and implementation of a toolset in MEL for the “atomization” effect of ‘Prof Xavier’ and other soft surfaces. The tool was also used for ‘Watchmen’ and ‘Dorian Gray’.
- Execution of 4 shots.
Source Code | MPC Vancouver (Nov10)
- Explosion debris
aYia · Easy – Salomon Ligthelm | ArtJail NY (Sep19)
- Look exploration and development of the monolith’s point of view
- Execution of all monolith’s point of view
Liquid Couture · Tim Richardson | Framestore NY (Aug15)
- Look and motion development
- Procedural animation
Lionsong · Björk | Framestore NY (Mar15)
- Particle FX
Apple · Share the Joy | Blacksmith NY (Oct22)
- FX development for snow interaction
- Execution on 2 shots
Samsung · Rihanna ANTIdiary | Framestore NY (Nov15)
Galaxy | Framestore NY (Sep 17)
- Flocking bird setup and execution of 6 shots
Kia Beachcomber | Method LA (Mar22)
- FX development for sand interaction
- Execution on 3 shots
FX Network · American Horror Story | Freerange VFX (Jun23)
- FX development of silk egg cocoon opening
- Crowd system
Hewlett Packard | Framestore NY (Jun 16)
- Light Trails FX
- Growing and floating grass
State Farm | Framestore NY (Nov 16)
- CG Lead in a team of 4
- Falling Tree
Cap’n Crunch | ATKPLAN (Jun22)
- Executive Producer & Creative Director
- Worked with Mascista animation studio to deliver a 45” spot
Dell Technologies | Framestore NY (Nov 16)
- CG lead and a team of 8 worked on 4 spots.
- The campaign featured live projection mapping on the set props, that we per-visualized and produced before the shoot.
- Interfaced with projection company and the set designer to make the projections work.
- Also consulted and led the post production part for the second Dell Tech Stories campaign.
Simple Mobile | Framestore NY (Mar 18)
- Shoot supervision
Qualcomm · Snapdragon 8cx | Framestore NY (Feb19)
- Creative direction
- CG Lead in a team of 5
- Look development of Integrated Circuit internal structure
- FX and motion development
- Previs, edit and shot execution
Samsung · SSD | R/GA NY (Mar20)
- FX development of spaceship explosion
- Execution of 3 shots
Northern Trust | Framestore NY (Dec 17)
- VFX supervisor
- Production of the content that was playing on 9 LED screens on set.
- Shoot supervision
Illuminarium · Space | Radical Media (Oct21)
- FX and look development of rocket launch plums
- FX and look development of asteroid collision
- Large resolution projection mapped space, at over 8x40k resolution and 60fps
Inter I am | Chemical Creative (Apr23)
- Programming and look development of 3 interactive effects on a semi dome.
- TouchDesigner and GLSL
Qualcomm VR | Framestore NY (Nov 17)
- CG Lead
- 360 VR video rendered at 6k and 60fps
- Worked with in-house and an outsource company
- All FX and animation of the sequence
Marvel · Samsung VR | Framestore NY (May 15)
- Fireball and additional FX in slow-motion
Music: Alex Retsis · Helsinki sound factory